Joe began his professional career in public accounting with Rothstein, Kass & Co.(KPMG) in 1995 and has spent the past 21 years as an equity trader. He was introduced to fee-only comprehensive planning in 2001 when he retained an Alliance of Comprehensive Planner. Joe was enlightened by the value that it brought to his financial and personal well-being, and inspired to become an ACP member to help people achieve financial clarity and peace of mind with their personal finances. Joe specializes in working with middle-income individuals and families who struggle making sense of all of the confusing and complex financial decisions they face. Joe firmly believes that people are being exploited and neglected by financial salespeople who are motivated by quotas, product sales and commission-based income. Shore Financial Planning was founded to serve those families/individuals help accomplish the following as it relates to their financial lives…
· Reduce taxes to build wealth by analyzing the tax implications of every financial decision.
· Tax preparation and tax-planning with audit protection by a CPA whom you can trust.
· Objective financial advice- no sales, no commissions, no conflicts of interest.
· Properly diversify your investment portfolio in the most tax-efficient manner.
· Review all of your insurance policies to determine if you are under/over insured.
· Review your will/estate plan and discuss what you want and need.
· Unlimited access to your own personal CPA, CFP® pro for ALL of your financial needs.
Joseph is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) professional, and holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Montclair State University. In college Joseph excelled academically and athletically earning, graduating Magna Cum Laude; Omicron Delta Epsilon-The International Honor Society for Economics; Beta Gamma Sigma-The International Business Honor Society. On the football field Joe was a two year Captain of the Muhlenberg College Football team, as well as a two-time All-American football player. Joe is a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), a nation-wide community of tax-focused financial planners that operate under the retainer model, and President/Founder of Shore Financial planning, LLC.
Joe resides in Monmouth Beach, NJ with his wonderful wife Colleen, three beautiful girls Grace, Morgan, and Riley, and three loving dogs (Cookie, Reese, and Gingy). He enjoys striper fishing, Texas hold-em, college football, and caring for his salt-water reef aquarium and koi pond.
You can reach Joe at 732-704-8982 or email@example.com